Frequently asked questions
- Where can I report a problem?
The concierge is the first person who can assist in many occasions; however when he is not available you can contact one of the owners, who always want to help.
- Where can I found the manuals of the kitchen equipment?
In most apartments the manuals are available; some of the manuals are on this website as well under the headline USEFUL INFORMATION
- Is there a central registration point for malfunctions, vandalism and safety?
The first line of contact is the concierge.
- What happens when the swimming pools are polluted?
Occasionally the swimming pool will be closed for while, till the problem is solved.
- What to do in case of misbehaviour by residents or visitors?
The owners has agreed with a so called “Code of Conduct”; this refers that misbehaviour is not tolerated.
- What are the entrance rules for the spa, fitness, sauna, swimming pool?
See the signs at the entrance of the pools and the spa.
- What are the entrance rules for the swimming pool area outside?
See the signs at the entrance of the pool.
- What are the rules for the communal areas in general?
It is the common rule of the residence, that visitors should respect other visitors.
Rough ballgames in the swimming pool, where small children want to play as well, is such a situation. Night swimming with a lot of people and noise, is another.
- What to do in case of emergency during weekends and nights?
There are some telephone numbers on the website of the residence.
- What to do in case of no electricity or water?
This can happen; normally it will take not long. The garage door can be opened by hand. Ask for assistance.
- Is it allowed to BBQ?
It is strictly forbidden to BBQ with an open fire BBQ; electrical equipment however is allowed.
- Is it allowed to hang clothes or laundry on the balcony railings?
See the community rules; it is a clear NO.
- What to do, when I lose my door key or lock myself out?
Contact the owner or the company you have hired from.
- Can I block the sun beds with my towel while going away?
This is not very polite, so please don’t.
- What must I do if the TV or the internet does not work?
Contact the concierge or one of the owners or neighbours.
- How does the remote device for the garage door works?
When you are IN the garage push on the large button. If you are outside, push the small button.
- Is it allowed to drink alcoholics in or arround the swimming pool area?
A tin of beer is allowed, but not strong alcoholic drinks.